Friday, December 22, 2006

5 Things you (probably) didn’t know about me


My good friend Nigel James has tagged me -:P So this is the first post in English on my personal blog -;)

1.- I listen to Punk music since I was 14 years old...I'm now 29 so...It have been 15 years of Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Rancid, NOFX, Misfits and a lot more -:D

2.- I have written many freeware games and applications using VB 6.0, C++, Java, Euphoria, Spanish Viking and QBasic. SinglePath games design

3.- I quit university after two years, take a Sabbatical Programming year and the move to a Technical Institute where I finished my studies.

4.- I dyed my hair Purple, Yellow and Red...I got a Mohawk too...But only for a few day (I looked kinda scary)...Also I got a tattoo and a cigarette scar on my left arm.

5.- I'm a big fan of Tomb Raider (Movies, Games and Lara Croft)...I'm also a big fan of The Fairy Odd Parents and of course The Simpsons

Piers your tagged now! -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

No comments: